Concerns & Complaints
To file a complaint with the Office for Equity and Diversity for an incident involving sexual assault, dating & domestic violence, stalking, sexual harassment, and related retaliation, contact the Office for Equity and Diversity by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call our office to report at 252-328-6804.
ECU always encourages ALL victims of crime to report to law enforcement. If you are in need of immediate assistance, please DIAL 911. Local law enforcement agencies include:
- ECU Police Department
- 252-328-6787 (non-emergency line)
- ECU PD website
- If the crime did not occur on campus, ECU PD can provide assistance in reporting to the law enforcement agency of the appropriate jurisdiction.
- Greenville Police Department
- 252-329-4315 (non-emergency line)
- Greenville PD website
- Pitt County Sheriff’s Office
- 252-902-2800 (non-emergency line)
- Pitt County Sheriff’s website
The Office for Equity and Diversity is a private office and will share information on a need to know basis. If you would like to speak to someone with confidentiality, the following are on campus confidential resources: